Vial packaging set for cryostorage of testicular or ovarian biopsies
When freezing reproductive tissue as a fertility reserve, separate packing of the maximum possible number of samples ensures the flexibility you need for obtaining optimum treatment results after thawing. All components of a packaging set are prelabeled with a unique, alphanumerical code, allowing secure and clear identification of the samples.
All components needed for packing and storage of 15 cryogenic vials (1.8 – 2.0 ml volume) containing testicular or ovarian biopsies:
- 3 ampoule holders and 3 protective sheaths, aluminum
- 15 self-adhesive, cryo-proof labels for labeling of the vials
- Ampoule holders, protective sheaths and labels with alphanumeric code
- Non-sterile, packed in a bag
- Cryogenic vials not included